I can’t believe it’s already May. This has been a wonderful year. I love my classes, and I love my students! I will be really sorry to see you go, but I hope to see some of you around at the high school and at least ten of you in my Aca Dec class!
What’s going on this week? Some of you will be missing class tomorrow for the CJSF field trip. We also have a minimum day on Wednesday, and we have the awards assembly on Thursday during seventh period.
Tomorrow’s Agenda for Absent PRE-AP Students:
- Outlines Due
- Debate WS
- Write Research Paper Body Paragraphs (use citations!!!)
- HW–Reading Slip & Works Cited Rough Draft due via Classroom tomorrow (Weds.) by midnight
Homework this Week for PRE-AP Students:
- Monday-Finish Outline
- Tuesday-Reading Slip and Finish Works Cited Draft (submit via Classroom)
- Wednesday-Finish Body Paragraphs; Work on Introduction and Conclusion
- Thursday-Reading Slip and Finish Rough Draft of Research Paper